February 8, 2021
- W-2’s for last two years
- Most current paycheck stubs
- Two months of checking and savings account statements including all pages even if blank
- Quarterly or semi-annual statements for checking, savings, IRAs, CDs, money market funds, stocks, 401K, and/or profit sharing, etc…
- Copy of fully executed sales contract
- Employment history from the last two years
- Residency history from last two years that includes landlord or mortgage company contact information
- Canceled earnest money check once cleared
- Social security card and drivers license for all borrowers and non-purchasing spouse
- Tax returns from the past two years
- Copy of note, deed of trust, settlement statement, and survey if refinancing
- Any assets used for down payment, closing costs, cash reserves and large deposits must be documented
- Copies of sold properties if mortgage was paid off in the last two years
Documents For VA Loans
- Original Certificate of Eligibility
- Certificate of Release of Discharge from active duty and copy of DD214
- Name and address of nearest living relative
- Copies of most recent two years of tax returns with all schedules including K-Is if applicable
- Current profit and loss statement and a balance sheet
- Copy of corporate / partnership tax returns for most recent two year period for ownership of 25% or more including W-2s and / or 1099 forms
Miscellaneous Required Documents
- Agreement if financed by an employer (buyout agreement, documentation outlining company, and paid closing costs)
- Previous bankruptcy information including copies of petition for bankruptcy, discharge, and supporting schedule
- Documentation supporting moneys received from social security, retirement trust income through direct deposit bank statements, award letter, and evidence of income
Angel Oak 2-1 Buydown!
October 25, 2022
A 30-year fixed rate loan where the first two years of interest is subsidized by seller paid contributions.
Have you seen the latest trends in colors and interior design?
Getting a mortgage while self-employed can be a challenge.
September 28, 2022
Here are 7 ways to improve your chances